3 October 2011

Mondays Memories

I had the pleasure on Friday to celebrate with my dear friend Lisa who became a Grandmother for the first time, her daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby Boy, they have blessed him with the name Byron weighing in at 9lb 6oz. It was very special for me to share this amazing time with her!
Congratulations to my wonderfully talented son in –law who along with his team mates won the knock out grand final on the weekend. I felt very proud indeed watching him play on TV cheering him on.......even though he couldn’t hear me it was very exciting!



So my friends I have enjoyed an abundance of joy over the past couple of days sharing in the happiness and celebrations of friends and family.   

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and share it here with me!  


Always Love In Wendy’s World



8 comments:

YFF said...

Yo MFF..sounds like you had an enjoyable weekend....bet your son in-law has a grin from ear to ear....
My weekend was spent texting my bestio back and forwards..No matter how far apart in distance we are..the heart overrides by a million.
Love your blog Wen.xxxx

All For Love said...

Oh lovely celebrations to be a part of Wendy :o)
Something about the birth of a new babe, just has the power to put people in a great mood xo

Special 'K' said...

Yes the birth of a baby is so precious for everyone. Wow! just looking at all your changes, cant wait to see the finished product. Looks great so far! I will pop back soon. Cheers SpecialK

Eva said...

A first time grandmother for your friend Wendy. How exciting! There will be great times ahead for all for sure.
What a gorgeous name. Can see it written on billboards one day.

Lenore said...

Congratulations to your friend.
I had the best weekend Wendy. I took a bus ride with my mum over to see Floriade. There are so many different types of flowers and tulips. The colours are spectacular. They would make a great photo shoot. You will have to get down here someday.

Jess said...

Your friend Wendy would have been over the moon with excitement.Congratulations to her. Little Byron or should I say not so little Byron, he certainly has a good start in life with his weight.
Congratulations to your son in law for winning his football.

Ben said...

Your weekend Wendy was one special one. How lovely for you.
My weekend was spent trying to fly a kite that I bought for my children. I had forgotten how much enjoyment it can bring.

Naturally Carol said...

Hi Wendy..thanks for popping in, sorry it's been a while since I was here too. It was worth coming over to hear all your good news today!