20 November 2011

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday my lovely friends, last Thursday the LOML decided we should take off for a few days together, a little rest and relaxation, he said, was just what we needed I’m so glad we did. I have come home feeling much stronger and ready to fill my days with happy memories and prepare for the most beautiful time of the year Christmas. Tomorrow I’ve decided to put up our Christmas tree early. We normally don’t decorate it until the first of December however I want to begin all the excitement now with only 34 days to go I don’t want to miss a thing.  



 I love everything about Christmas and even enjoy shopping when all the Centres are full of hundreds of people it just adds to the hype for me. Christmas with family and friends preparing our beautiful table to ensure we eat and drink too much the laughter and stories it brings, and especially watching the children and grandchildren opening their presents it’s all just a magical time.

Opening my blog tonight and seeing all your lovely comments for my beautiful Sisters tribute made my heart so full with gratitude for your support and friendship thank you all so very much. I’m always so happy to see you visit and leave me a little note, I really am very lucky to find such wonderful friends.



What about you my friends are you ready for Christmas!
Always Love In Wendy’s World

10 comments:

FilipBlog said...

These certainly are nice Christmas pictutes.

Greetings,
Filip

Karla {Ironmum Karla} said...

I love the hype around the shops as well, expecially around Christmas eve, which I try and avoid but never do....there is always something to get last minute. Look forward to seeing some tree pics ;)

Anonymous said...

Wendy how lovely to have gotten away for a few days, often it's all we need to recharge :)

I love Christmas too, especially seeing the excitement on the kids faces when they wake in the morning though I have to confess to not liking how chaotic the shops get, I much prefer to shop when it's quiet.

x

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Wonderful you were able to take some time out together. Christmas is wonderful, looking forward to seeing and hearing more of your preparations and decorations.

Silver Strands said...

Oooh - I love this post Wendy, because I love Christmas! (great card too!)

Have a great Thanksgiving week, my friend!

YFF said...

Great post Wen... I know all too well how you love Christmas..There will be magic in the air around your Chrisy table for sure.
Love to you always my Little friend.xx

All For Love said...

Oh Wendy, a break away is so important now and then and it sounds like it might have been just the ticket for you. So pleased to hear it :o)
Christmas is a lovely time and I'm not surprised you like to get into the swing of it early, you're such a giving, generous kind of person, it suits you to be festive xo

Becky said...

I just love Christmas time.Such a beautiful time of year.Here in the states its gorgeous when the snow comes,if it does,around the holidays.


Blessings!

Special 'K' said...

Oh I am never ready when this Special Time arrives (the same time each and every year, you would think the penny would drop) nor am I ready for the magic to leave my SpecialPlace when it is all over (way to quickly) I was born for Christmas I live for spirit and magic now through TheSpecialOne she makes it so very Special for us all. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Butter Hearts Sugar said...

I too love the shops at this time of year, its adds to that Christmas feeling. I am desperate to put up my tree but am waiting for the first of December. Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog.