8 November 2011

One Love One Life One Time

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday everyday is all about him, the LOML. Today we celebrate 31 years of marriage a commitment to each other that has surpassed all my expectations of what love really means.
Our love of the beach brought us together.......laying on the sand reading a book I noticed him surfing out in the water, then when he was finished he started to walk up to me....I must admit my friends I was too scared to look behind me in case there was someone else he was walking too, but no.....he approached me and said......could you please undo my wetsuit zipper! We met many times on that beach after that day.
Now at times I think he knows me better than I know myself, he senses when I need him the most......a simple smile, a touch at precisely the right time, the post it notes of love he leaves on the bathroom mirror. It’s the little things he does that completely melt my heart. His denied me nothing in my life yet it is him, who enriches my soul every day. To have found each other out of all the people in the world is truly a gift that I never take for granted.  
I remember every moment with him, and could talk about this incredible Man forever. The story of us is never ending it’s about sharing a love through happiness and embracing our storms of life together, after all we are the map our future follows adding our own destinations with each new day.
Happy Anniversary Sweetness

Tell me my friends was it love at first sight for you too!

Always Love In Wendy’s World



15 comments:

YFF said...

A big Happy Anniversary to you both my little friend!!...sloppy love post Wen...but I love it and you both...Yeharr..xxx

YFF said...

PS.oops forgot...
The pics are absolutely gorgeous..stunning...unbelievably booootiful MLF xxx

KH said...

Happy Anniversary, what a wonderful milestone!

Lenore said...

Happy Anniversary Wendy. Love the post it notes left on the bathroom mirror.
My hubby leaves post it notes in my lunch box. Guess who makes my lunch every day.
God Bless Lenore

All For Love said...

Oh Happy Anniversary Wendy! What a beautiful story and I LOVE your photos, you were a stunning bride. Such a handsome hubby too. Sounds like the love of a lifetime, that is for sure. Hope you celebrated the day exactly how you wanted to, you deserve to enjoy every moment after such a wonderful achievement.
And yes, it was love at first sight for Scott and I too. Though we tried to suppress it for a couple of years, there was no way we were going to end up with anyone else :o) xo

Jess said...

Now that is definitely what I call love at first sight. Happy Anniversary Wendy.

his little lady said...

this post has got to be the sweetest post!! adore!
xo TJ

Special 'K' said...

Congratulations! That is amazing. Pop over to my place you have received a Special Award for your blog... Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Ben said...

It sure was Wendy. I met my girlfriend on a blind date 3 years ago. We have been inseparable ever since.

Ben

Karla {Ironmum Karla} said...

Oh so cute! Congratulations to you both, so special. Was definitely love at first sight for me and my man, we caught each others eye at a function one night and haven't had a fight yet after 7 years of marriage. Have a great day.x

Kristy said...

Awww beautiful post Wendy. Happy Anniversary to you both.
My Dad and Mum just celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary and still glaze into each other’s eyes like it was the first time they have met.
Kristy

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Beautiful story, congratulations!

eudiaruny said...

Aww this is such a sweet post, happy anniversary! Your wedding dress is gorgeous. I love the lacy neck detail, it's such a classic.

http://agavea.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh what a lovely story! I love all that romantic stuff! My husband and I met 10 years ago aged 16 and 17 years old and have barely spent a week apart since. He is definitely the love of my life, there is never any question that he will be there for me through all life's bumps in the road. It's so special to share your life with someone who really 'gets' you quirks and all! Belated Happy Anniversary! xo K

Completely Coastal said...

The best place to meet the love of your life!! Beautiful story!