5 November 2011

Happy Birthday Sis

Over the years I know I have told you how much I love you

Yet it never seems enough to describe how I really feel about you

So here’s a little gift of what I’d like to say on this day your birthday

 It is to remind you of how precious you are to me

That I admire who you are and for what you’ve achieved

To tell you that your loyalty has never gone unnoticed

 It’s a thankyou for every time we have shared a worry or a tear

For every time you have listened and taken the time to understand

It’s for the memories of our mother that I didn’t know

And the photos you kept from so long ago

 It’s to tell you I remember all my younger years
when you read to me, dressed played and looked after me,

For those times when you were more than a Sister need be


My gift to you Sis

Is I promise and assure you that all our memories are safe

I’ve placed them in my heart where they can never be erased

I promise to defend you, should the occasion ever rise

I promise that I’ll love you for the rest of my life

 Wish You Where Here I Miss You So Very Much

Happy Birthday Sis

 
Always Love In Wendy’s World

4 comments:

Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

That post is so sweet. Happy birthday to her!!Your words describe and show all your love :))))
I miss my sister as well..
x

YFF said...

Absolutely beautiful my friend...Happy birthday to your sis..I am sure she is watching over you everyday...Love you xxx

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh Wendy, this quite literally made my heart ache. Such a beautiful tribute. Your sister sounded like an exceptional person and I have no doubt she would forever be proud of you xo

Sonia @ Life Love and Hiccups said...

Aww Wendy - you make me tear up every time. Your sister would be so proud of you. I hear they throw a hell of a good party upstairs. Happy birthday to your sis who I am sure is looking over you every day xx